Wang Haiyan. (2009). Data of scanned points' pre-process and curved surface's reconstruction. Mémoire de maîtrise, Université du Québec à Chicoutimi.
Basing on the whole processing of color three-dimensional model laser scanning data, the algorithms and software development was analyzed and researched. The whole procedure includes two parts. One is the pre-processing of point clouds and the other is surface reconstruction. It is the main purpose of this thesis to establish the color three-dimensional model and implement the data interface with other applications. The purpose has been achieved partly, and the software for processing is designed at the same time, which has the standard interface with the laser scanning system. So the processing system and software can be applied in the manufacturing and virtual reality technique, such as the network museum.
The main research work of this thesis is:
1. The main procedure and key algorithms of the pre-processing for color three-dimensional model point clouds has been analyzed, and the integrated method of system judgment and manual selection is used to delete the noise data effectively (Chapter 2).
2. The point clouds data reduction algorithm with the color-boundary preservation in RGB color space is proposed in this paper. The algorithm can avoid both the shape and color distortion (Chapter 3).
3. The smoothing algorithm based on the B-Spline surface fitting is implemented. It is proved by the theory and experiments that this smoothing algorithm has the favorably controllable ability (Chapter 3).
4. In the processing of color surface reconstruction, the mesh algorithm is implemented using the half-edge structure. And it can realize easily the post processing, such as mesh smoothing and mesh reduction (Chapter 4).
5. The key problems on the display of color model in the OpenGL platform are solved (Chapter 5). The robust processing software, 3D Color Surf Verl.O, is developed using C++ language. The framework is layered, that fulfills the function partition lightly. So the software can be revised and updated flexibly (Chapter 6).
|Type de document:||Thèse ou mémoire de l'UQAC (Mémoire de maîtrise)|
|Lieu de publication:||Chicoutimi|
|Programme d'étude:||Maîtrise en informatique|
|Nombre de pages:||118|
|Sujets:||Sciences naturelles et génie > Sciences mathématiques > Informatique|
|Département, module, service et unité de recherche:||Départements et modules > Département d'informatique et de mathématique > Programmes d'études de cycles supérieurs en informatique|
|Directeur(s), Co-directeur(s) et responsable(s):||Zuoliang, Cao|
|Mots-clés:||Représentation des surfaces--Informatique, Surfaces, Representation of--Data processing, Maillages surfaciques, Surfaces (Mathématiques), Surfaces|
|Déposé le:||01 janv. 2009 12:34|
|Dernière modification:||20 sept. 2011 15:38|
Éditer le document (administrateurs uniquement)